Monday, March 13, 2017

Top 10 Books On My Spring 2017 TBR feat. Ashley Poston, Hannah Moskowitz, Roshani Chokshi & more

Share it Please




Here are the 10 books I am most definitely planning to read next! All of these are super exciting picks that you should definitely check out if you haven't already.




ANY BOY BUT YOU - Julie Hammerle
I love Julie's debut THE SOUND OF US and this will absolutely be my next read when I'm feeling like m/f contemporary. This is apparently You've Got Mail in Stars Hollow. Hells yeah. (February 13th 2017, Entangled Crush) Goodreads

DREAMOLOGY - Lucy Keating
It's definitely time for some more magical realism for me and it's also been a while since I've read something related to dreams. Dreaming a boyfriend into life sounds exactly like my jam. (April 12th 2017, HarperTeen) Goodreads

OF FIRE AND STARS - Audrey Coulthurst
My next high fantasy read will definitely be sapphic. You can never say no to princesses who like girls. (November 22nd 2016, Balzer + Bray) Goodreads 



WHY I LOATHE STERLING LANE - Ingrid Paulson
I'm waiting for the perfect mood for this. Pranks and douchey love interests, this is bound to be one hell of a reading experience. (June 6th 2017, Entangled: Teen) Goodreads

WAKING GODS (The Themis Files #2) - Sylvain Neuvel
This finally, finaaaally comes out in April and I cannot wait to find out what the ancient alien robots are up to next. This was a major obsession of mine in 2016 and my body is 100% ready for the sequel. (April 4th 2017, Del Rey) Goodreads

GEEKERELLA - Ashley Poston
Somebody pinch me, that request was pending for months on Netgalley, I never thought I'd get this one. I love books about fangirls. Yes please. (April 4th 2017, Quirk Books) Goodreads



A HISTORY OF GLITTER AND BLOOD - Hannah Moskowitz
I don't even care what this is about, the cover is gorgeous and I know that everyone in this is bisexual. Sold. (August 18th 2015, Chronicle Books) Goodreads

LEGEND - Marie Lu
Oh, I'm feeling another dystopian phase coming up. I really liked the writing in THE YOUNG ELITES, even though the book ultimately wasn't my thing. Maybe this time! (November 29th 2011, Putnam Juvenile) Goodreads

GOODBYE DAYS - Jeff Zentner
Can't believe I got a review copy of this either, I'm feeling super embarassed that I didn't read this before it actually comes out. This was probably in like 3 other TBR/looking forward posts. Oops. (March 7th 2017, Crown Books) Goodreads

THE STAR-TOUCHED QUEEN - Roshani Chokshi
This year I will. Seriously. I've never really been in the mood to read the whole thing, which is 100% on me. I'm a mood reader. Next flowery read will be this! (April 26th 2016, St. Martin's Griffin) Goodreads

What are you planning to read this spring?


More list posts:
Six 2016 releases I'm buying the SECOND they come out`
Most Anticipated 2nd Half of 2016 Releases
10 Most Disappointing Hyped Books I Read in 2016 feat. Red Queen, Soundless, Cinder & more 
Top 10 Books Released in 2016 that I Loved feat. Louise Gornall, Tara Sim & more
10 Things that Make Bookworms Happy
10 Bookish Things I'm Thankful For
6 Popular YA Books That I'm Scared Of
7 Popular Books I Really Didn't Expect to Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make every blogger's day. Don't be afraid and say something, even if it's just a smiley face or a quick "Hey, I liked this" or "Hey, I didn't like this". Don't be shy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...